88.5M OCEANCO 2017
From 1,100,000€ per week
BARBARA features a distinctive layout split over six decks and an elegant, sweeping curved exterior, making extensive use of structural glass. With interior and exterior design by Sam Sorgiovanni, the versatile living area comprises of deck spaces that easily convert into entertainment areas with a vast 'wellness' centre on the sundeck, complete with jacuzzi, fully equipped gym and a large sunbed relaxation area. The lower deck boasts a well-equipped massage and beauty salon and a generously sized cinema.
The extensive accommodation on board comprises a unique split owner's suite with stunning ocean vistas and an impressive double height study complete with port and starboard folding balconies and double height glass sliding doors. There is a double guest cabin on the upper deck, four guest cabins and a convertible full beam VIP cabin located on the main deck. Other standout features include a remarkable teak and steel sculpture that envelops the large guest elevator, a spectacular aquarium made to mirror an aquatic reef, an outdoor cinema on the sun deck and a huge lazarette ideal for a water sports enthusiast.
- Incredibly flexible accommodation for 12 guests: stunning duplex owner’s suite, full beam VIP cabin (with option to split into two cabins), 5 double cabins
- Sam Sorgiovanni interior and exterior design with extensive use of glass
- Huge lazarette complete with an extensive range of watertoys, ideal for all watersports enthusiasts
- Wellness facilities including a spa jacuzzi, fully equipped gym (with personal trainer) on the sun deck and a massage/beauty salon on lower deck
- Generously sized cinema indoors plus outdoor cinema on the sun deck
- Spectacular aquarium made to mirror an aquatic reef
- Remarkable teak and steel sculpture that envelops the large guest elevator, this took a year to build!
88.50M (290' 4")
weekly rate from