34.2M TECNOMAR 2006 (2022)
Luxury open yacht CHASING SPIRIT was constructed by Tecnomar in Italy in 2006. With a GRP hull and superstructure and teak decks, it is 34.2 meters long. With its two diesel engines, the yacht can comfortably cruise at 18 knots and reach a top speed of 30 knots. The interior has a distinctive design that incorporates Carrara marble, exotic woods, and Moroccan and African elements. Up to 6 guests and up to 5 staff members can stay on the boat in 3 suites, including a master and VIP cabin. The yacht boasts roomy outside spaces, including a foredeck sunbathing area and an aft and foredeck Bose sound system. Antique Baton Rouge, Louisiana, 1920s furniture and Persian silk carpets are featured in the main salon.
- Perfect combination of speed, unique interiors, and spacious exteriors for a yacht of her size
- High performance yacht capable of reaching a speed of 30 knots
- Unique luxurious art deco styled interior finished with Moroccan & African influences, finished with fine woods, real leather, Carrara marble and all authentic art pieces.
- Handmade lalique crystal decorations, more than 100 years old carpets from Persia and 2 bars from Moulin Rouge.
- Lefroy Brooks bathroom
- Able to comfortably accommodate 6 guests in 3 well-appointed cabins and 5 crew members.
- Always maintained in great conditions, regularly serviced and ready for inspections
- Recent installation of gyro stabilisers, electrical table at stern, replacement of the water maker with a new one, completion of the regular MTU yearly maintenance for the engines
- New navigation system from 2022