20M ASTILLEROS RUIZ 2004 (2022)
The DOLCE VITA wooden boat was created in Santander, Spain, in 2004. It mixes old and contemporary methods and is made for peaceful, enjoyable sailing. Long coastal trips are possible thanks to its fuel range. The outside design combines contemporary comforts with an era-old romantic aesthetic. The cockpit contains a common living space with a concealed galley, and the bathing platform is operated by a hydraulic mechanism. The boat can accommodate 6 persons, with the owner's cabin being in the back. One of the two cabins in the forward part has its own bathroom. The major rooms of the yacht include wood.
- This boat's classic design and entirely wooden construction take us back to another era nevertheless, DOLCE VITA is fully equipped like any other present-day yacht.
- The yacht has an extremely attractive shape with a well-distributed interior layout allowing an easy circulation.
- Its warm interior décor, in teak combined with beige upholstery, makes this boat inviting to live in for a long period.
- Designed for enjoying comfortable holidays, sailing peacefully, easily and relaxing.
- Ideal for short travels, but the fuel range allows it also to make extended costal trips.
- Accommodation for 6 passengers including a full-beam owner's cabin, double and 1 twin cabin.