126.2M LURSSEN 2003(2021)
From 2,200,000€ per week
The 126m M/Y Octopus, an ice-class expedition yacht that can sail anywhere in the world, offers unrivaled luxury. Octopus offers a genuinely remarkable sailing experience with opulent quarters for up to 12 guests spread across three decks, including a palatial master bedroom with a private lift and observation deck.
The wide swimming pool on the bridge deck can be used by visitors and changes into a sizable entertainment space with a dance floor, bar, and spa pool. The yacht also offers its visitors a cinema, glass-bottomed aquarium, gym, and wellness center. Seven tenders, two helipads, wave runners, electric foils, SUPs, kayaks, and even a ROV are among Octopus' many toys.
The yacht's internal marina is a distinctive feature that distinguishes it from others.
- Arguably the most iconic & versatile megayacht in the world
- Flexible accommodation for 12 guests in 13 cabins
- Two helipads for remote exploration
- Entertainment deck with gym, spa, cinema, library and observation lounge
- Spectacular pool area with multiple bars and dining options
- Eight decks with dedicated owner's deck with private elevator
- Dive centre and hyperbaric chamber
- Unbeatable toy list including seven tenders, two helipads, a large SUV, electric foils and much more
126.2m (414' 1")
weekly rate from