85M GOLDEN YACHTS 2018
From 800,000€ per week
The 85-meter superyacht O'Ptasia, which was constructed in 2018 by Golden Yachts Ltd. in Greece, has a volume of 2,342 GT, sleeps 12 guests, and employs 26 crew members.
It was created by Studio Vafiadis, features a steel hull and an aluminum superstructure, and can reach a top speed of 14.0 kn while being propelled by two Caterpillar engines. Its owner is unknown.
In SuperYacht Times, it is listed as the 151st largest yacht in the world and has 73 photographs and 19 news stories.
- Ten exquisite staterooms, an extraordinary owner's suite of 85m² with a 180° outlook on the upper deck, and an outstanding VIP suite measuring 95m² on the main deck.
- State of the art audiovisual equipment.
- Touch-and-go helipad area used only for charters abroad.
- Incredible beach club, with bar, massage area and steam room
- Hydraulic ladder at the beach club designed to perfectly accommodate guests with movement impairment.
85.00m (278′ 10″)
weekly rate from