This 47-meter sloop from Perini Navi and The Italian Sea Group represents an unique opportunity to participate in, and to personalize, a new build project with a short delivery time of 20 months. Iconic Perini Navi pedigree, style and quality.
Performance is assured including a Carbon rig and boom, the versatile centerboard will allow access to shallow anchorages. Perini technology allows for short-handed operation, making her a very special offering. A wonderful, 4 or 5 cabin layout for owner and guests, enormous flybridge and excellent crew quarters all combine to make this a must see for anyone considering a large pedigreed sailing yacht.
- Fitted with twin rudders, synchronised through the fly-by-wire system, that allow for greater manoeuvrability,
- The variable draft keel has been completely re-engineered in order to optimise the hull efficiency and seaworthiness.
- The carbon fibre mast with a size of 62,6 meters features an upwind sail set of 1.275 square meters.
- This new rigging and sail handling design allows for a high-speed sailing manoeuvre in total safety.
- The wide guest areas are designed to provide entertaining opportunities both al fresco or at the interior.
- The stylish interiors are an extremely sophisticated and contemporary re-interpretation of the classical marine style.
47M (154' 3")
10.5M (34' 6")
3.9M (12' 10")