THE PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN DESIGN AND COMFORT
Designed by Francesco Paszkowski, this beautiful 43m Baglietto is a stunning example of the incredible level of quality from this famous Italian yacht builder. SOFIA 3 is presented in pristine condition, featuring a fully renovated interior and a fresh exterior paint job completed in 2024. Powered by twin diesel Caterpillar engines, she comfortably cruises at 14 knots, reaches a maximum speed of 16 knots with a cruising range of up to 4,000 nautical miles. SOFIA 3 features a modern stabilization system to reduce roll motion even during rough seas, and the yacht also has ‘at anchor stabilizers’ providing exceptional comfort levels even at anchor/zero speed.
SOFIA 3 is built with a steel hull and aluminium superstructure, with teak decks. The yacht boasts a stunning jacuzzi located on the sundeck, providing a truly perfect vantage point for taking in breathtaking views and enjoying cocktails. The foredeck accommodates a spacious sunbathing area, ideal for indulging in leisurely moments of relaxation and extended idleness. SOFIA 3 features a hydraulic swim platform ideal for the effortless launch of a variety of water toys available on board - guaranteeing entertainment for both adults & kids.
The brand new Zen-inspired interior of SOFIA 3 was developed by Susanna and Diego from La Mandragola Design and is styled with attractive designer furniture, creating a chic, warm and contemporary ambiance. The main salon includes a comfortable lounge area and open dining room for 10 guests. State-of-the-art technology including a retractable flat screen television, ideal for movie nights at sea, ensures that entertainment is to the highest standard.
SOFIA 3 has been designed to comfortably accommodate up to 10 + 2 guests in 5 staterooms comprising 1 master suite located on the main deck as well as 2 VIP cabins and 2 modular twin cabins with additional pullman beds located on the lower deck - all with en-suite facilities and excellent storage. The wide and airy full-beam master suite is particularly notable, and comes complete with a private study, spacious walk-in wardrobe, generous storage spaces and a beautiful modern bathroom with a large shower and separate lavatory with bidet.
- Presented in turnkey condition
- Fully renovated and modern interior by Mandragola design from 2024, styled with attractive designer furniture
- Fresh exterior paint job completed in 2024 at Lusben shipyard
- Modern stabilisation system including stabilisers at anchor and underway
- Stunning sundeck equipped with bar and jacuzzi
- New spacious sunbathing area on the foredeck
- Creston automation system
- Main salon features a retractable flat screen television
- Comfortably accommodates up to 10+2 guests in 5 staterooms comprising 1 master suite, 2 VIP cabins and 2 twin cabins
- Wide and airy full-beam master suite with a private study and walk-in wardrobe
- Hydraulic swim platform
Asking price: 12,500,000 EUR
Contact us for more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing.